February 08, 2007

Exchange City

I have signed up for Exchange City this year. It is a place that is totally run by kids. We have jobs and businesses like a bank, a restaurant, a nature shop, etc. The businesses get loans from the bank and try to pay them off with the money that they earn. But, first before you go to Exchange City you have to fill out TONS of forms, profiles and even get a job interview! It is fun though, I must say.

The jobs I'm applying for are:

Web Page Designer (because I have a blog and like creating things)

Graphics Designer (because I like creating things and think greeting cards are cool)

Sign Shop Production Designer (because I like like writing and creating things)

Yes, I do like creating things. I REALLY want Web Page Designer!!! Graphics Designer and Sign Shop Production Designer would be cool, too, but.....

3 comments:

MelissaKnits said...

That sounds like about the coolest thing ever. When I was a kid all we had was plastic cash registers and little account ledgers. Good Luck!

Persnickety Knitter said...

Congratulations on getting the Web Page Designer job!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! When did you redesign your page? It looks so professional!! I can't wait to hear more about your new jobs. xxxooo
ygmm